April 07, 2012

Davids Ultramarines 3

It's been a couple of months since my last update, I have been concentrating on my Napoleonics so everything else has been put to the side. Young David has continued with his 40K collection and below are some more of his excellent Ultramarines. Still think that the bases should be more alien planet looking though ;0)
 
This will be the fast attack mob, assault marines.
   
And I would guess this will be the heavy weapons guys.
    
More heavy weapons (laser cannons I believe?)
  
Dreadnought?
   
And the grunts.
   
Closeup of the officer, he has taken a few hits.
  
I would say the figure in the centre is lucky to be alive after that head shot!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work on these lads, Paul! Quite like the battle damage and the officer with the 'Beakie' helmet - makes me nostalgic!
    Curt

    ReplyDelete

Followers