December 17, 2012

Zombie 3

It's been a long, long while since I updated this blog as I have been working on my Naps 100% however I discovered recently that some like minded folk have been doing zombie based games (cheers Cameron!) and so my zombie bug has reappeared!
  
I picked up a huge amount of zombie orientated figures a couple of years back and to be honest I had been thinking at 1 point of getting shot of them. Thankfully I held onto them as I am now getting a lot of pleasure from painting them.
   
I would like all my characters to have a name but haven't had a good think yet. This little lady looks a tough hombre!!!
  
This dude is a typical survivalist armed to the teeth and ready for ation.
  
The hungry guys . . .
   
. . . and something to get their teeth into, better get your skates on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers